Born and raised in Denver Colorado, I now spend my days living just outside Denver, Colorado with my husband and two boys, Jayden and Landon.
I love maternity photography and newborn photography because of the connection I am able to develop with my clients in this most intimate and important time of their lives. Providing beautiful pregnancy pictures and newborn photos to new mommas is a joy and passion that I am so grateful to call my work.
I graduated from the Art Institute of Colorado for photography and have been in business for over two decades! I’m a sought after Denver baby photographer, I’ve established long-term relationships with clients, and I always put a tremendous amount of thought and love into my photography sessions so that you have a beautiful experience.
When I’m not working you’ll find me gardening, relaxing in the mountains, watching one of my two boys in whatever sporting activity they are currently signed up for, or just hanging out with my family and enjoying their company because for me, family is everything.
Let’s connect! Contact me here to schedule a session.
“Providing beautiful pregnancy and newborn photos to new mommas is a joy and passion...”
1. I married my long time friend from high school and we have two sweet and energetic boys.
2. I adore furry friends of all kinds and sizes. Life is better with animals!
3. Fall is my favorite season. I love the smell in the air, the crisp nights and the endless rich colors.
4. I love to sleep and have never been a morning person.
5. I thought I was a great newborn photographer until I had my own children. They have taught me so much and make me better at what I do.
6. I want to cruise the world for a year and embark on new adventures.
7. I’ve traveled quite a bit but home is my favorite place on earth.
8. I have never had a cup of coffee, although I do love a good glass of wine.
9. Someday I want to have a cabin in the woods where my family and I can unplug, explore, and reset.